First things first...
Have you given your life to Christ yet? Here's where to start.
- All of us have sinned and fallen short of God’s standards. (Romans 3:23)
- The just punishment for our sin is eternal separation from God in hell. (Romans 6:23)
- There’s no way we can ever earn our way into heaven. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Jesus, the Son of God, lived a sinless human life among us. (Hebrews 4:14-15)
- He died on the cross then rose again, defeating sin forever. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
- Because of Jesus’ perfect sacrifice, we can be reconciled with God and spend eternity with Him in heaven. (John 14:6, Galatians 3:26, John 3:16)
- Salvation is God’s free gift to us, but we must accept it. (Romans 10:9-10)
There is no magical prayer you must pray—it’s more about the condition of your heart. But if you're ready to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior...
Admit that you are a sinner in need of a Savior, Believe that Jesus died for you and rose again, and Commit to live the rest of your life for Him.
Here’s one example:
Heavenly Father, forgive me of all my sins. Make me brand new. I believe Jesus died for me and rose again so I could live for you. Fill me with your Spirit so I could know you, serve you, and follow you the rest of my life. My life is not my own—today I give it to you. Thank you for new life! In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
If you’re new to Crossroads or new to Jesus, we’re so glad you are here. No matter where you are on your faith journey, we can all grow and learn and we're here for you! Here’s some of our next steps at Crossroads Church.